Wrestling Shoes

Forums
MassWrestling.com :: Forums :: Tournaments, Clubs, Clinics, Camps, and Mats

National Champ mini camp, October 12 and 13 
Coach C
Sat Aug 31 2013, 09:12AM
Registered Member #480
2 Day Commuter Camp w/Penn State Asst. Coach Clay Steadman

Where: New England Gold Wrestling Club & Training Ctr.
842 Upper Union
Franklin, MA. 02038

When: Columbus Day Weekend = Saturday, Oct. 12th. & Sunday, Oct. 13th, 2013.
*There will be a total of 4 Sessions (T-Shirt included).
Saturday, Oct 12th:
1st. session = 1:00-3:00pm. (Doors open @ 12:30pm)
2nd. session = 3:30pm.- 5:30pm.
3rd. session = 6:00pm.- 7:00pm.
Sunday, Oct. 13th:
4th. session = 10:00am.- 12:00pm. (Camp total = 7hrs.)

Camp COST: $115.00 per wrestler. (maximum of 40 wrestlers) *Sessions include: 4 National champion caliber Clinic technique sessions // Intensive live wrestling sessions // Influential talks about Mental Preparation // Focus on Education & character development.
--------------------------------------------------------------
NAME:__________________________E-mail:_____________
ADDRESS_____________________________City:__________
STATE:________Zip:_________Weight:______Grade:_____
Years of Experience______Wrestling Club______________
How did you hear about the Camp____________________
Emergency Contact:Name:____________________
Relationship:___________________Cell#:_______________

Release & Liability: I,________________________ am the parent/guardian of the camper named above. By signing below I hereby give my permission for the National Champ Camp to provide for any medical treatment for my son/daughter while he/she is attending our sports camp. I specifically give my permission for necessary emergency care to be given to:________________________(Name of camper) by EMS and/or any other medical treatment providers. I attest that this camper had a physical within the last 12 months & the physical disclosed no medical conditions that would make participation in this sports camp a risk. I hereby acknowledge that participation in this sports camp & related activities is at the sole discretion & judgment of the parent or guardian and involves an inherent risk of physical injury. I, on behalf of my son/daughter, hereby assume all such risk. I hereby release & agree to hold harmless The National Champ Camp, New England Gold Wrestling Complex Staff, employees & clinicians from claims, actions, damages & liabilities for personal injury or damage relating to or arising out of any sports camp activity. The National Champ Camp & New England Gold Wrestling Complex are not responsible for lost or stolen property.

National Championship Coaches: National Championship Wrestlers will coach the athletes in technique and mental preparation. This technique camp offers emphasis on technical takedowns of elite wrestlers & teaches techniques that will work at all levels of wrestling. There will be intensive live wrestling. Developed wrestlers from Grades 7-12 are invited to join other wrestlers in the Massachusetts area for an inexpensive but high-level wrestling camp that will help you reach your goals next winter. Join us at New England Gold Wrestling Complex for the National Champ Camp!

Signature: __________________________________
Date:_________Enclosed $:__________________(Checks made payable to: National Champs Camp = $115.00)
Mail completed & signed form & check/Money order to:
National Champ Camp
242 Rock St.
Philadelphia, PA. 19128
*You can also pay through PayPal to: Coach Clay Steadman - -email- *E-mail completed form.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Here is an Outstanding Article on Penn State Asst. Coach Clay Steadman describing his wrestling expertise via Penn State Head Wrestling Coach Cael Sanderson: Go to/Click on: to enter the Website article): "Grateful Steadman enjoyed PSU's ride": [link] *Here's a 2nd. LINK: [link]
bruno
Sun Sep 01 2013, 03:45PM
Registered Member #5627
Clay Steadman teaches great techniques. Be ready to learn.
Coach C
Sat Sep 28 2013, 09:30AM
Registered Member #480
We are lucky to be able to get someone like Clay. He does a great job. Enrollment will be limited to 40 kids. Please let Clay know you want to go by either sending the registration in to him e-mailing him to let him know.
Chicken Wing Coach
Mon Sep 30 2013, 03:26PM

Coach Clay Steadman's E-mail addrees is: -email-
Chicken Wing Coach
Wed Oct 09 2013, 09:59PM

Registration & payment for this Clinic is going to be available on site, at the door upon sign-up. You do not need to send payments off to Pennsylvania. Open to all who are still interested.
Go to page:          << Previous thread | Next thread >>

Jump:     Back to top

Moderators: Mike Atlas, CoachMiller, The Rankings Team, JMode, Shvarts, eoghanjames, Jim Maher, plm_77, jubele135, Hill Billy, psch, tourneygeek, NE_07, Chicken Wing Coach, New England Rankings

Click to see our RSS feeds available -->
Recent Wrestling Boxscores
see all | submit | rss

12/17/2014----------
SJP-65
SJ Shrewsbury-0
12/17/2014----------
Monument Mt-53
Taconic-20
12/17/2014----------
SJP-66
SJ Shrewsbury-0
Newest Posts
Re: Stats
I was looking for it also
Posted by SnellDog
Dec 19 14 : 08:11

Re: Rule 4-4-2
It is not my intent to offend anyone, but to ...
Posted by Kyle Hargreaves
Dec 19 14 : 08:03

Re: Marlboro Tournament
List of teams?
Posted by Wrestler144
Dec 19 14 : 07:59

Lets see, in HS football a 300+ lineman can t...
Posted by Jim Maher
Dec 19 14 : 07:27

Re: Marlboro Tournament
Weigh ins start at 7:30!!
Posted by Renegade-Wrestler
Dec 19 14 : 07:24

Not sure I agree that's exactly why the rule ...
Posted by Patsfan
Dec 19 14 : 06:15

I respectfully disagree with Mr. Tassini's ru...
Posted by nastyhalf
Dec 19 14 : 05:54

Support MassWrestling. Click a link!